IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING SET IT FREE... IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU IT'S MEANT TO BE.

2000

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I said YES!!!

I told Jeremy my ring would mean more to me if he found something he loved and picked out himself. He went to extremes and designed it himself off of other rings he liked.
It turned out more than perfect. I love it, love it, love it!!!
I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world!
Have you ever felt like "love" just isn't a big or strong enough word for the way you feel about someone?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kacee! I heard that you two were getting married!The three of you look like such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kacee. Our blog address is travandaimee.blogspot.com. (I can't figure out why it came up the way it did on my other post!) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kacee! I found your blog....hope you don't mind I took a look. Congrats to you and Jeremy! You two look great together. Your little girl is so cute! It has been forever since I saw you last, I talked to your mom at the sociable. Congrats again!

    You can check our our blog at: bsstewart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog and was a little shocked at all that has been happening in your life. I am a little out of the gossip loop! Congrats, you guys look so happy! Maybe now I can keep in touch with you. You can check out our blog at
    chrisandbrittneeneal.blogspot.com
    Congrats again, I am really happy for you!

    ReplyDelete